Monday, November 26, 2007

This Year Please Donate Some Toys To TOYS FOR TOTS!


"Let's Show Everyone That Toy Collectors Are The Most Generous People You Can Meet!"

I never "Get Political" or anything like that but I want to remind everybody about an incredible charity called TOYS FOR TOTS.
I know many of you have heard of it. Every year the US Marine Corp starts a drive to help bring toys to under-privledged children everywhere.
I think as toy collectors we really need to think about how we are blessed with this freedom & we need to think about others.
Since 1989 this organization has helped bring joy & happiness to many children who's parents can hardly afford food!
Think about being a little kid & the sheer joy a gift of a toy brings. You can help others who can't help themselves.

All they ask for is a very easy thing we can all do. Either donate money ( ANY amount helps ) or
donate a sealed MINT IN PACKAGE Toy to one of their drop-off locations. Their "Donation Boxes" are everywhere!
I know they have them at ALL Toys-R-Us stores, that's the one I use.
But, if you check out their website they can tell you all of the many spots in your own hometown.
I hope everyone who reads this not only thinks about it but does it. Thank You, I appreciate you reading this far.

You can find all the information you need at their official website:
http://www.toysfortots.org/


No comments: